Mokay

I don't know what to tell you. I'd like to say I'm okay; I'm fine but it's a lie.

But if I say I am not okay I have to acknowledge my true feelings, and I have to open up about things I am too afraid to face. Not to mention taking up all your time.

I am in a dilemma. 

So let's say I am okay. This means I am mostly okay but I'm kinda sad or depressed. I am honestly telling you how I feel.

If you want to ask more after that it's cool. If not it's cool too. 

I am just tired of putting up this facade not to scare you away.  I hope you understand. 

Don't forget. It's okay to feel okay; when you need me I'll be here for you as well.

Comments

  1. Powerful. Acknowledging the battle within but also acknowledging that it's okay not to be okay.

    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a powerful message we all have ups and downs in life and when that happens oppening up is key it helps alot in the recovery process especially when talking to the right people

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful truth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts