Journal

So today my brother and I went to a local grocery store. And on the tv was a translated version of Avengers End Game. So my brother and I talked about the movie. As we talked a gentleman we found buying some groceries overheard our conversation and said we were wrong that the movie is Justice  League. So my brother and I glance at each other. Usually, we like to laugh out loud and point out how wrong someone or something is. But today as I fought to hold back my laughter my brother lined towards me and told me just let him be. And we let the gentleman walk away with the pride of thinking Thanos is in the DC universe. 

This just made me realise that I don't always have to have every aspect of my life in control. I might not always be able to explain myself to people or at least I shouldn't always explain myself to people. I should just enjoy and go with the flow of what life throws at me.

Comments

Popular Posts