A Growing Christian

Is it wrong for me to talk about how I am struggling as a Christian? How sometimes I give into the desires of the flesh? How do I take matters into my own hands when I feel like God is not replying or listening? How do I run away from God when I sin?

Am I wrong for wanting to talk about how some days are just really hard?... I guess I am a disappointment. But He doesn't think so because despite my whining, running away, loss of faith... He still loves me. I am learning from my mistakes; I am learning to grow with Him and in Him. He never said it would be easy but He helps me out especially on the harder days.

I've been wondering what love is. I mean I still don't understand the concept of love and how it works but in my small world, this is starting to be enough. Some days I feel like it's not enough and maybe that's because I've gotten my expectations of love mixed up with the real thing...

See, the thing is I don't know what I am doing. So many people hide behind religion and have redefined it making it harder for other people to want to have a relationship with God. Religion doesn't mean automatically eternal life, having a personal genuine relationship with God does.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts