Transitioning

I feel like everyone is moving up except me. Am I stunned? I feel like I have nothing left. I guess my vision is blurred... for now

But from the sidelines, I am watching my friends win. Cheers to the small wins and big wins.

Level 24 has taught me to celebrate and appreciate the small things in life. These eventually lead to bigger wins. I need to be patient. I might be in a desert right now. But this is how I am growing.

I don't know what tomorrow holds, I can only wait on God's promises. It's hard, it's long, it's frustrating but what have I got to lose?

Inspired by Ian Madete❤

Comments

  1. This is a feeling shared by many of us youths in our 20s. We may not make the same progress but there is some progress to be celebrated. Some not so big but progress nevertheless.

    We do not know what tomorrow holds but we know who holds our tomorrow.
    Thank you for writing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so true. I wish people would understand that we go through things differently.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts