Wrapped up

I might be sleeping my life away!

I am uncomfortable being uncomfortable but that's not enough anymore, I am looking for a place to call home, I am looking and working on myself. 

"I am binging on the wall." I am searching for answers... This is not something everyone understands, I am exhausted from having to explain what I am going through in MY life. The questions will never stop, The ridicule keeps increasing. I just need to breathe!

Joelyne Nanyonga once told me, "We might have different paths and some of us take longer but we shall all get to our destinies." What seems like a dry season may be a season where you need to grow and work so that you are prepared for the next phase in your life.


Embrace the empty season,

Embrace the loneliness,

Build yourself,

Equip your mind.

Comments

  1. Melanie, you never cease to amaze me with just how accurately you share my exact thoughts. Molways

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts