Mono




I am struggling with my perception of God. I seem to be in a monotonous cycle and I can't break free.

See, I am not vindicating my sinful behaviour. I am exhausted, exhausted from battling with so many temptations; losing focus on God.

I let uncertainty, anguish, anxiety overwhelm me. It's like I forget He exists. He can help me with these "big emotions."

My walk with God is not perfect. In fact, like any other relationship, my relationship with God requires a lot of effort and room to thrive.

They did not conceive of me in one day. God took nine months and an extra week to mould me. My growth in Him will take time. Just taking it day by day.

It feels like I am learning how to walk. I keep stumbling and falling, but I have to get up and continue trying.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts